AXA XL is committed to providing opportunities for qualified businesses owned by people of diverse backgrounds to work with us as trusted suppliers of goods and services.
By proactively working to broaden our network of suppliers, AXA XL helps to promote the development of varied enterprises and to support economic growth and development in the communities where it does business. For this reason, we aim to ensure that diverse suppliers participate in our bidding and procurement processes.
How to Qualify
Certified diverse suppliers are considered for participation in AXA XL's Supplier Diversity Program. Note that a copy of a Qualifying Certification (defined below) needs to be submitted when registering the firm in our supplier database. *
Our Supplier Diversity Program accepts the following certifications (each a Qualifying Certification):
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Certification from federal, state and local government agencies
According to the NMSDC, a diverse business is defined as a U.S.-based, for-profit enterprise that is at least 51 percent owned and controlled by one or more individuals who are members of an ethnic minority group (e.g., African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, Native American, etc.), LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender), women, veterans or those with disabilities. The business must provide proof of certification of its diverse status by a third-party certifying agency to participate in the program.
* Registration in our supplier database is not a guarantee of business and contracts are not awarded based solely on diverse certification status.
How to Register
Click here to be directed to instructions on how to register in AXA XL’s supplier database for diverse suppliers.
Goals of the AXA XL Supplier Diversity Program:
- Support the communities where AXA XL does business by using a diverse supplier base.
- Ensure fair and impartial consideration is given to each diverse supplier and the products/services it provides.
- Maintain a current directory of qualified diverse suppliers and use it as a resource for identifying potential participants in Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
Please contact us at XLCatlinSupplierDiversity@www.lapyrene.com